Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Our Elf on the Shelf

This is our first year with the Elf.  Things have been interesting.  My daughter is of course delighted.  My husband... well he isn't exactly amused.  Here are a couple of pictures of what our Elf has been up to.
He build a Lego fortress and locked himself inside.  The Lego people looked concerned, or maybe they were paying homage.  I never can tell.
Last night he took a popcorn bath in the bathroom sink.  I guess he though mini-marshmallows would be too sticky.

He also wrapped the small Christmas tree in my daughter's room with toilet paper, rolled down the stair inside a roll of toilet paper, and took over the doll bed, making the poor dollies sleep on the floor. I hope your elf is behaving!  Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Pinterest.

Shared with:
Showoff Weekend Blog Party; Serenity Saturday

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...