Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Victorian Cone Ornament

I wanted to make something beautiful to "wrap" my coconut oil bath fizzies that I showed you last week here.
Isn't this ornament beautiful!
I cut this out on my Silhouette but I think you could download the files and make
templates to cut by hand as well.  You can download the pattern for free here from svgcuts.com
The pattern is way off to the right for some reason so it won't show when you open the file (it opens as a 
webpage); just scroll over then copy and paste it into something like a Word document for printing.  
I used coordinating Christmas papers for the sides of the cone.  Then embellished it and added cording.
 
 Once I popped in a set of my bath fizzies the gift of homemade ornament and 
homemade bath fizzies is ready to go. Actually I also made a gift tag from coordinating 
paper and strung it on the cording as well (not pictured).
I will wrap the ornament and bath fizzies in several sheets of tissue paper then gently box it up.

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Pinterest.

Featured on:

Shared with:

9 comments:

  1. I love Victorian ornaments. You did a very nice job. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, awesome gift and wrapper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just beautiful. I love it. What a fabulous ornament and gift. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful ornament. I love the Victorian look. Thank you so much for linking up with Meandering Mondays! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ornament and bath fizzes - very pretty. Stopping by from Tuesdays with a Twist/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of a little gift hanging from the tree, and these are really pretty.
    Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea for your bath fizzies! Perfect and who wouldn't love to receive such a pretty package! Stopping in from Farmgirl Friday! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea for your bath fizzies! It's so creative!

    Thanks so much for sharing on Turn It Up Tuesdays! We love having you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...